3 - Ingredient Chickpea Flour Wraps
These chickpea flour wraps are simply amazing. Not only are they delicious, they're also full of iron, fibre and protein - and the best part?... You only need 3 ingredients to make them!
1 ½ cup Chickpea flour
1 ½ cup water
½ teaspoon salt
Touch of coconut oil (for cooking)
Feel free to get creative with your favourite wrap fillings, for these wraps we added the following:
Salt and Black pepper
- Combine your chickpea flour, water and salt into a blender and blend until the mixture is smooth. Let your batter sit while you heat your pan.
- Lightly grease a large non-stick pan with coconut oil and allow it to warm over a medium heat.
- Pour small batches of the batter at a time and cook it until the edges and middle start to bubble for about 3 minutes (avoid trying to flip it too early as it will most likely break apart).
- Flip to cook the other side until firm and golden.
- Remove from pan, have some fun adding your fillings and enjoy your deliciously-easy Chickpea wraps!
Easy as one, two, three!