5 Minute Chocolate Pot
Sometimes, magic can be found in the most simplest of things. When playing around with some simple ingredients, we ended up with the most delectable and decadent chocolate dessert that is so simple (only needing 5 minutes or less) and so delicious - we just had to share!
- 4 frozen bananas, sliced
- 2 Tbsp cacao powder
- 125ml fresh cream (optional coconut cream)
- 2 Tbsp nut butter of choice (we loved peanut butter in this recipe!)
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup / honey
- Pinch of vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Mix everything together in a nutribullet or blender until thick and creamy.
- Serve in a small bowl and add your favourite toppings, we love: nut butter, caca nibs, cinnamon, chopped nuts and coconut flakes.