We've been playing around with all of the delicious things you can create with our Super Fresch blends and oh how we love what we've created here! Chocolate cups with a cashew butter Super Fresch filling...you have to taste it to believe it!
- 280g dark chocolate
- 2 tsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 tsp your favourite Super Fresch blend
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Sweeter of choice *optional
- Prepare your ice tray or muffin tray, and then melt your chocolate and coconut oil together over medium heat until smooth and runny.
- Scoop around 1tsp of your chocolate into each block in the ice tray. Transfer tray into freezer and allow to set.
- While in the freezer, combine your cashew butter, Super Fresch and vanilla together. Set aside.
- Once chocolate has set, remove from freezer and scoop the cashew mixture into each ice tray block / muffin tray onto the solid chocolate. Gently press the butter down with the back of a teaspoon to flatten.
- Cover with the rest of the melted chocolate and transfer back into freezer for another 5 minutes.
- Once set, remove from ray and enjoy your chocolate cashew cups of delight!