Cashew Butter Super Fresch Cups
We've been playing around with all of the delicious things you can create with our Super Fresch blends and oh how we love what we've created here! Chocolate cups with a cashew butter Super Fresch filling...you have to taste it to believe it!
- 280g dark chocolate
- 2 tsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 tsp your favourite Super Fresch blend
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Sweeter of choice *optional
- Prepare your ice tray or muffin tray, and then melt your chocolate and coconut oil together over medium heat until smooth and runny.
- Scoop around 1tsp of your chocolate into each block in the ice tray. Transfer tray into freezer and allow to set.
- While in the freezer, combine your cashew butter, Super Fresch and vanilla together. Set aside.
- Once chocolate has set, remove from freezer and scoop the cashew mixture into each ice tray block / muffin tray onto the solid chocolate. Gently press the butter down with the back of a teaspoon to flatten.
- Cover with the rest of the melted chocolate and transfer back into freezer for another 5 minutes.
- Once set, remove from ray and enjoy your chocolate cashew cups of delight!