Cashew Chia Breakfast Bowl
Hello Fresch family!
Summer is on its way and we can almost taste it...we can also taste all the light and yummy recipes we're playing around with that are simple, healthy and perfect for a day in the sun...
..Enter Cashew Chia breakfast bowl! A fresh (or should we say 'fresch'?) brekkie that will jump-start your day, and only take 15 minutes to make.
In the mood for more chia seed inspo? Check out our Super Simple Overnight Chia Pudding recipe.
- 4 Tbsp chia seeds
- Water to soak
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- Pinch of Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp honey
- Dash of Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Cashew Butter
- 1/2 tsp raw cacao powder
- 1 banana, sliced
- Handful of Fresch Gluten-Free Granola
- Put your chia seeds into a bowl and soak with water for 15 minutes.
- While waiting for the chia seeds to soak, mix your cashew butter with cacao to make a quick and decadent cacao-cashew-sauce to top off with.
- Once soaked, combine your chia seeds with your milk, vanilla, cinnamon and honey and stir together.
- Serve into a bowl, and add all of your toppings and enjoy!