- 1 cup Raw cashew nuts (soaked overnight)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Coconut cream
- 1-2 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Coconut oil, melted
- A few slices of frozen banana
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice (optional: you can also add a touch of lemon zest)
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Dash of vanilla
To prepare the cashew cream, rinse your cashew nuts and blitz all the ingredients for the cream in a blender until smooth.
- Spicy: Add 1/2 tsp black pepper / chilli / paprika / cayenne pepper / garlic.
- Cheesy: Add 2-3 tbsp nutritional yeast (for cheesy)
- Or your favourite dried herbs!
The perfect creamy sauce for any sweet or savoury dish!