Cheaky Buckwheat SuperFresch Cookies
We're just a little bit obsessed with this deliciously cheaky Super Fresch cookie recipe.. made with buckwheat, apple, SuperFresch Cacao powder and Cheaky Co Orbs!
- 1/2 cup sweet rice flour
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats, plus an extra handful for toppings
- 3 tsp SuperFresch Cacao powder
- 1 box of Cheaky Co orbs
- Handful dried apple
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 3/4 cup maple syrup / sweetener
- 5 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat to 180'C. Line two or three cookie sheets with parchment paper.
In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the buckwheat and sweet rice flours with the your oats, baking soda, and sea salt.
In a large sized bowl, stir together the SuperFresch, cashew butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, apple and vanilla. Add the flour mixture and stir well until it's all combined together and you have a doughy, chewy-like consistency texture and stir in the Orbs.
Form the dough into small balls and place onto your lined baking sheets. If you like, top each cookie with a few flakes of flaky salt, a few oats or even an Orb or two!
Bake the cookies for around 10 minutes.At first, they will seem soft and fragile - but they will firm up as they cool.
Allow your cookies to cool completely, and enjoy!