Love recognises no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope” - Maya Angelou
We dedicate this letter to love and lovers, because no matter how squeamish this makes you feel, it’s so necessary sometimes.
Valentine's Day is a day for flowers, chocolate and romantic dates. To make your sweetheart smile, let them know they've got a pizza your heart and how matcha you love them…and these chickpea brownie puffs should do all that.
- 200ml Milk of choice
- 250g cooked Chickpeas
- 1 Banana (medium size)
- 3 Tbsp Peanut butter (or any nut butter or choice)
- 1 packet of SimplyFresch brownie mix
- Melt dark chocolate & coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 180’C and line a baking tray with wax paper / nonstick sheet
- Blend and mix all the ingredients together
- Roll mixture into bite-sized balls / puffs
- Bake for 45 min, then allow to cool.
- Dip brownie puffs into chocolate coating. Sprinkle with your desired toppings such as: sea salt / desiccated coconut / cacao nibs. Place in fridge to cool & harden.
- Enjoy this delicious treat with your sweetheart!