Chunky Peanut Butter Granola Clusters
A delicious recipe that is easy to make, has so many different uses and sure to be your new go-to favourite as soon as you taste it!
- 2 ½ cups rolled oats
- 1 cup roasted salted mixed nuts
- 2/3 cups peanut butter
- ½ cup maple syrup (or honey)
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Crush the roasted salted mixed nuts into small chunks in a blender or mortar and pestle.
- In a large mixing bowl combine rolled oats, crushed roasted salted mixed nuts and sesame seeds. Mix well.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, combine peanut butter with maple syrup/honey an melt until combined.
- Combine the wet and dry mixture and mix until fully incorporated.
- Spread on a single layer on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Once golden, remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once cool, break the granola into large clusters.
- Store at room temperature in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks.
- Breakfast granola with fruit & yoghurt (drizzle with nut butter & honey)
- Topping for chia pots
- Use in trail mix with pretzels & dried fruit
- Combine with softened dates etc. and roll into date balls or bars
- 1 ½ cups dates
- 2 cups peanut butter granola clusters
- Add your pitted dates into a bowl and cover with warm water. Let sit for 10 minutes and drain.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, add your peanut butter granola clusters and blend until a crumbly texture remains. Do not over blend.
- Add your softened dates and blend well, regularly scraping down the sides to ensure the mixture is fully incorporated.
- Roll mixture into balls, roll in toasted cacao powder, refrigerate.
Use this granola as the perfect go-to breakfast
...or a quick yummy snack
Turn your granola clusters into delectable cacao date balls!