Sometimes, you're just in the mood to enjoy a warm, cozy meal...and we've got the perfect recipe just for that!
If you're hungry for a healthy vegetable soup with a hint of spice that is packed with nutrients (and also very quick to make), then keep reading...
- 2 cups mixed vegetables of choice, for example:
- Sweet Potato
- 500ml chicken / beef bone broth (or vegetable broth for vegetarian version)
- 1/2 clove garlic
- Turmeric, cayenne pepper and black pepper to taste
- Pinch of salt
- Pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds
- Fresh coriander or parsley
- Fresh cream or Coconut cream to drizzle
- To prep, lightly steam your vegetables of choice.
- Let them cool down, and then add them into your nutribullet or high-speed blender with the broth, garlic, salt and spices (you can also blend your ingredients together in a pot using a hand blender).
- Serve in a bowl, and top with your mixed seeds (toasted in a pan over medium heat) and herbs.
- Finish off with a drizzle of cream and enjoy your quick and easy warm bowl of delicious soup!