A simple, no-bake little scoop of chocolate paradise in a cup! This easy chocolate mousse is gluten-free, vegan and decadently delicious.
50g 100% dark chocolate
1 cup of dates
3/4 cup water
1-2 Tbsp almond butter
1 tsp coconut oil
Pinch of salt
Pinch of vanilla extract
Edible flowers (optional)
- Soak dates in water for around 10 minutes.
- Break your chocolate into small pieces and melt using a double boiler.
- In a blender add your dates, soaking water, melted chocolate and the rest of the ingredients together and blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Serve in a cup and leave to chill in the fridge for an hour.
- Top with cacao nibs and edible flowers.