Lemon Almond & Sesame Green Bliss Balls
These little green balls are full of flavour and energy, packed with superfood nutrition and an amazing snack to have during the day!
- 2 cups roasted almonds
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp SuperFresch Green
- 2 Tbsp honey/maple syrup
- ¼ cup lemon zest
- 10 dates (softened in warm water for 15 minutes)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp hemp seeds, hulled
- 2 cups coconut shavings (finely chopped)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process for 1-2 minutes or until the mixture is finely chopped and bunches together.
- Roll into balls and place in fridge, where they will keep for 2-3weeks.