Introducing the most adorable breakfast you’ve ever seen - Mini pancake cereal! Trust us when we say pancakes taste better when they’re mini. Simply Fresch Flapjacks mix makes it quick and easy - taking the hassle out, and putting the fun back in. You’ll have even more fun enjoying them afterwards with your milk of choice and a drizzle of honey…
HOW TO MAKE:
- Decant your Simply Fresch mix into a mixing bowl, and add 700ml of your milk of choice & whack together to form a smooth batter.
- Preheat a pan to medium low heat. Then lightly grease with some butter or coconut oil, or spray with some oil.
- Using either a piping bag or a teaspoon, dollop small amounts of your batter (roughly the size of a coin) onto your pan - these will be your ‘mini pancakes’.
- Cook the pancakes for 2 minutes on each side, until they are lightly golden.
- Remove from pan and serve immediately in a bowl as a cereal; add your favourite milk, and top off with some honey/fruit/butter/chocolate chips - whatever your heart desires!
- Enjoy ❤️
*Fresch Tip! For a malty chocolate pancake cereal, mix in some Super Fresch Cacao blend into your batter before cooking.