Love to use your juicer at home, but wonder what to do with the leftover pulp?
Then you’re in luck! This gluten free seed-and-pulp cracker recipe lets you reduce food waste and create a snack equally delicious, and rich in nutrient and fiber!
- 1 cup pulp from a green juice
- 1 cup seseme seeds
- 1 cup flaxseeds (soaked)
- 3/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 small garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 Tbsp mixed herbs
- Soak your flaxseeds in a bowl of 1¼ water for 30 minutes (all the water should be absorbed).
- Preheat oven to 210'C, and prepare a baking tray with baking paper.
- Put all your ingredients together into a bowl and mix well to form your dough.
- Evenly spread your dough over your sheet, pressing down to make sure that it's roughly ½ cm thick.
- Bake for 35 minutes, then remove from oven and leave to cool.
- Once cool, brake your crackers and enjoy as a yummy snack with your favourite dip! Store in an air tight container.