Super Fresch Turmeric Bread
Whether it’s tomatoes, mustard and basil or your favourite nut butter - this delicious turmeric bread recipe from fellow Freschie Toni tastes amazing with anything ✨ ...and you won’t believe how easy it is to make 😉
- 3 cups water
- 61/2 cups organic wheat flour
- 1 tsp Super Fresch Turmeric blend
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 11/2 Tbsp coarse salt, to taste
- Warm the water until slightly warmer than body temperature (but not hot).
- Mix the warm water, yeast and salt together in a large bowl.
- Next, add in all the flour, then mix together until you have a dough-like consistency.
- Loosely cover the bowl and let your dough rest at room temperature for about 2 hours, until it begins to rise and flatten on the top.
- After those 2 hours, store in the fridge until you use the dough to bake your bread - use the dough anytime within 14 days.