Chia puddings are the perfect breakfast, lunchbox and too-tired-to-cook-real-dinner meal, all in one. Even better - this recipe takes 5 minutes to prep and can store in the fridge for up to a week. Chia seeds themselves pack a nutritious, low-calorie punch - typically containing 20% protein, 34% oil, 25% fiber, plus significant levels of antioxidants.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Nut Free
- 6 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 cups milk (coconut works best – but any is fine)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract/essence
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. cacoa
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- Place all the ingredients into a large jar and shake well.
- Place in the fridge for at least 12 hours (24 is even better).
- Before serving, give the pudding a good stir and sprinkle on your favourite toppings. Pop straight into lunchboxes in smaller jars.
- Keep in the fridge for up to one week (depending on milk age) and enjoy!