Sweet potato, almond butter, cacao, dates...could there be anything more delectable? With its rich crispy crust and sweet fudge-like centre, we are in love with this indulging chocolate brownie recipe and sure you will be too! Oh, and did we mention that it's incredibly simple and you'll only need one bowl to make it...
Vegan, Gluten free
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup dates or maple syrup
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Pinch sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 180'C and prepare a loaf pan lined with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all of your ingredients together and mix well until it becomes a smooth and consistent batter.
- Pour your batter into the loaf pan and press down to make sure it's level.
- Bake your brownies for 25-30 min.
- Take out your brownies and lightly dust them with cacao powder. Let them cool down for a few minutes before carefully taking it out of the loaf pan.
- Cut them into squares depending on how big you want them and enjoyyy!